In conclusion, schema markup is a crucial component of SEO that can increase a website’s exposure and click-through rate (CTR) on SERPs. Webmasters can aid in ensuring that their website is correctly interpreted and presented in the SERPs by supplying additional information to search engines through schema markup. It is a potent method to increase the visibility of your website on search engine results pages and is quite simple to put into practice.
Here is a list of the 5 top free and top 5 paid SEO schema markup services with website URLs.
- Google’s Structured Data Markup Helper (https://www.google.com/webmasters/markup-helper/)
- Schema App (https://www.schemaapp.com/)
- Structured Data Markup Generator by Merkle (https://www.merkleinc.com/structured-data-markup-generator/)
- JSON-LD Generator (https://json-ld.org/)
- Microdata Generator (https://microdatagenerator.org/)
- Schema Pro (https://www.schemaapp.com/schema-pro/)
- Microdata Generator Pro (https://microdatagenerator.org/pro)
- JSON-LD for SEO (https://json-ld.org/for-seo/)
- All in One Schema Rich Snippets (https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-schemaorg-rich-snippets/)
- WP SEO Structured Data Schema (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-seo-structured-data-schema/)
Please note that these are just examples and there are many other options available in the market. Also, the preference for the service might vary depending on your need and requirements. It’s always important to check the features, reviews, and pricing before deciding on any SEO schema markup service.